3.31.2016

VANCE FAMILY PICTURES ON THE BEACH

While in California we went to Crystal Cove (which was bittersweet for me because that's the beach I grew up going to when my family would vacation to Newport Beach) and we decided to take a few family pictures! 

The Vances are very spontaneous and we got lucky that our outfits that we wore to church earlier that day kind of went together without any sort of planning. 


I love that the Vances LOVE taking pictures just like I do (minus Ty haha). Becky took my camera and took some pictures of Tyler, Elle and I playing around at the beach. I love these pictures so much and will always cherish them. I love my family and feel so grateful to have made such wonderful memories with them during this trip.











These two kill me!! Always playing together. Tyler is the greatest to her.



I lucked out in the in-law department! Saying goodbye and getting back to real life is always hard. We miss them so much already!!!

4 comments:

  1. these are all just beautiful!! looks like you had so much fun!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest family!! Love all these darling photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable and your daughter's hair is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete