12.03.2015

THANKSGIVING 2015

This year for Thanksgiving, we went up to Salt Lake to be with my dad's side. There are SO many people that after all of my 50 cousins started having kids, I lost track of everyone's names. But nevertheless, it was a lot of fun! After dinner, we drove down to St. George to be with Tyler's family! They flew down from Canada to celebrate American Thanksgiving with us. We rented a fun vacation home and had such a fun weekend. My favorite memory was laying in bed for hours - all 8 of us - talking and laughing. 

Tyler's mom really wanted a picture so we went on a pretty drive up Snow Canyon and all got out to snap a picture. I sure love these people!

I feel so lucky to absolutely ADORE my in-laws! They are the greatest people and I have never felt like an "in-law" to them. We have so much fun together and we are counting down until we get to see them next. 

Tyler's cousin Monica also came down with us and us girls had a good time shopping on black friday while the other half went on a hike!

Feeling so very grateful this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow. You know those family photos that come with the frame you buy in the store? Well, your family photo could very well be in those frames - the high end ones of course;) you guys be smokin'!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow. You know those family photos that come with the frame you buy in the store? Well, your family photo could very well be in those frames - the high end ones of course;) you guys be smokin'!! ;)

    ReplyDelete