12.03.2015

ITS FINALLY THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR!

It's finally the "normal" time to start celebrating Christmas so you can bet that as we drove away from our family Thanksgiving dinner, I turned on the Christmas music full blast! A few weeks ago, Tyler and I had a random Tuesday night date and went up to Trolley Square in Salt Lake. I love that mall for a lot of reasons but one thing is for sure - they know how to decorate for the holidays!

We grabbed some dinner at Rodizio Grill which was a smart move for a lot of reasons. I knew that if I wanted Tyler to last shopping for an hour or two I HAD to feed him well. An all-meat meal? The best way. He was in heaven!

Then we did a little shopping and boy do I have to limit, and I mean really limit myself in this store. 

I keep going back and forth on what to do for Elle for Christmas. I've been DYING to get her a little play kitchen, but I can't decide if it's a little too early! She's still pretty little and I'm not so sure she would get the whole idea of it, but I also know that if she is anything like me, those play kitchens get used for years… like pretty sure I used mine until I turned 12 hahaha. 

I found the cutest play kitchen stuff at Pottery Barn Kids and I literally can't even. These eggs?!

So anyways, I'm not sure if I will cave and just get it or maybe I'll wait until next summer for her birthday. After all, I've got to ease into Christmas gifts or each year she'll expect something bigger and better! Yikes.

Here's to the BEST time of year!!

3 comments:

  1. So Fun!! I feel like Tyler and Craig would be good pals :) The meat thing totally cracked me up :)
    We need to get together and go to dinner or something fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to check out the kitchen my mom put together in the play room (aka my old room). it's all pottery barn and i swoon over it every time i go in there. My dad even made a kid's kitchen table. I do feel like the younger kids (ages 3-6) appreciate it more. But hey, doesnt hurt to get the kitchen collection started, right?? :) HOW FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to check out the kitchen my mom put together in the play room (aka my old room). it's all pottery barn and i swoon over it every time i go in there. My dad even made a kid's kitchen table. I do feel like the younger kids (ages 3-6) appreciate it more. But hey, doesnt hurt to get the kitchen collection started, right?? :) HOW FUN!!

    ReplyDelete