2.14.2015

VALENTINES DAY WEEKEND

Our inlaws decided they missed Elle too much and wanted to see her this weekend so they came down. We spent some time with them Thursday evening and then Friday morning they headed down to Utah to see my sister in law Becky who's going to BYU. Emma (Tyler's youngest sister) adores Elle and wanted to stay with us so she could be with Elle more.

Emma had the room at the Marriott to herself so we decided to crash her party. 


We had so much fun. We swam, ordered pizza, got some Haagen-Dazs ice cream (which if you're wondering costs an arm and a leg if you get it from the hotel oops haha) and laughed all night long!


Today Tyler has a big physiology test so he won't be done until 5pm but we are so happy to have Emma here so we can go out on a little date baby-free :) 

We speak in church tomorrow so that's always.. great haha. Wish us luck!

Oh, how cute is Elle's Valentines outfit?? Ahh I love her. I bought this shirt at Jo Fresh (cutest & cheapest clothes) in Canada before she was even born and it finally fits! Perfect timing. Happy Valentines Day!

8 comments:

  1. Okay seriously I'm obsessed! And next time your in canada can you buy me a ton of jo fresh stuff! I hate that they don't have them here!! Cutest stuff!! ps: love that your blogging more! Yours is my fav! I need to blog more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't handle her cuteness!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECTION. she is the cutest thing ever. I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just the cutest little thing!! Soo happy for your little family :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY CUTE! I died. She is so precious. PS I can't wait until is not bald...haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. madeline i seriously can't get enough of your cute family or little elle. that v day outfit is perfect, & i can't wait to hear how the date/your talks in church went!

    xo

    ReplyDelete