11.01.2014

HURRAY, IT'S NOVEMBER!

There are SO many reasons why I am in love with November. Especially this November. 

The weather in Rexburg has been so so perfect lately. Beautiful leaves, yummy hot cocoa, sweaters every day! I could go on forever. It's also my birthday month, Tyler's sister (who is my age - how fun is that that I get a sister in law my age?!) gets home from her mission, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, oh and not to mention that every day that passes means we're that closer to Christmas :)

I'm also finishing my last semester of college by taking online classes. I'll be honest and say it's been a lot harder than I expected.. kicking my butt actually. But most of my classes were first block only which means they all ended TODAY. Oh yes I can finally breath. 
Elle hasn't been feeling all that great the past couple days. She just hasn't been herself today hence the pictures with no smiles :( poor baby. We sure love her!

5 comments:

  1. ugh online classes are horrible but amazing at the same time. i feel ya!
    xoxo
    e
    emmyjake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is adorable! Look at all that hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me you beautiful mamma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

    www.boycottamericanwomen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. Your baby is the sweetest.

    Hi, I'm CaLea! Just found your blog and figured I'd say hello!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete