10.11.2014

PUMPKIN PATCH

As a kid, I'm pretty sure we went to the pumpkin patch at least once each fall. Either for Family Home Evening or a field trip, we always went. When I told Tyler we needed to go and take Elle, he didn't even know what a pumpkin patch was! Apparently in Canada they don't have those.. because he had never been. 


We went to U-Pick Barn in Idaho Falls and it was the cutest little place!

It's a darling little old couple who owns it, and all of their grandsons work there. All of the money earned goes to their mission funds. How cute is that?

I love that fall is finally here! Last fall I couldn't stop making pumpkin flavored everything. Bread, pancakes, cupcakes, etc. This year I haven't done anything pumpkin and seeing all these pumpkins had Tyler asking for some yummy pumpkin treats! 


On another (totally random) note, I found this recipe for skinny cheesecake bars. Being a cheesecake lover, I had to try them. And guess what? They are AMAZING! I used coconut oil instead of butter for the crust and was blown away at how good they were. Anyways, just had to share. Happy fall!

8 comments:

  1. You're the cutest wife in the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ lol your husband commenting is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha isn't that funny? He always does that it makes my day haha.

      Delete
  3. you are so beautiful!! i'll be testing that recipe out :) thanks for sharing!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cutest pumpkin patch with the cutest family. And yummm...I'm obsessed with cheesecake too so I'm excited to try out the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes try it! Let it sit overnight if you can wait… the crust is a lot better when it has set overnight:)

      Delete