10.07.2014

OUR CANADA TRIP PART TWO

Well you already know I'm obsessed with paddle boarding so while in Canada we went ANOTHER day up to Banff National Park to Lake Minnewanka with Tyler's dad and sister. Can I just say how gorgeous Alberta is?!


While in Banff, we ran into Tyler's dad's business partner's son (if that wasn't a mouthful I don't know what is) who is instafamous. Such an amazing photographer. Look at his pictures, you will be blown away! (@namkcaps) He let me play with his super duper ultra fancy camera and I was in heaven.

Oh, and have I mentioned that my husband is a Costco water bottle model? 


The next day we went to the Apple store and waited in line for the new iPhone with Tyler's parents. Not for us, but for them. I'm sticking with my old 5 for now...

Elle loved the 6 plus but we told her she was way too young.

Tyler's house is about 15 minutes from downtown Calgary so it was so fun to spend time in the city and go to lots of fun restaurants! I LOVE THIS CITY. Seriously. 


And I cannot forget the most amazing part of our trip. Okay, not really. But look at this thing:
There's a restaurant in Calgary called Moxie's and their white chocolate brownie is out of this world. I'm not even going to tell you how many calories is in it because I was googling a recipe for it when we got home and accidentally came across how many calories it has. I wish I didn't know. I really do. Anyways, it's phenomenal. So good that we went 4 times in 10 days. Yikes.

I wanted to try to take a photo of each meal we ate, mostly because I am weird like that and have a strange love for food, but only did it for the first few days. Plus, who wants to take a picture of their delicious meal before eating it? Not I! Here's the few I did get though. I'm hungry just looking at these...
And there's our trip in a brief recap! Counting down the days until we get to return!

15 comments:

  1. I had no idea Canada was so BEAUTIFUL! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me homesick! I'm so glad you love Calgary, and your little family is the absolute cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Calgary is the best, you are lucky to be from there!

      Delete
  3. I can't believe I missed you! Let us know when you're back, we want to meet Elle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh your photos are so adorable! Canada looks amazing. Your family is literally the cutest. Following xx


    Abby / Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy & sell new and used iPhones.
    Wide selection of new and used iPhones for sale.
    More at iphone 3gs used

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so cute and it looks like such a fun trip. I especially love that pictures with the two of you in front of the skyline. Gah!

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you made it to Peters Drive Thru!

    xo Kierra
    nkirvine@blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO good! I loved it even though I'm sure it was not healthy for me!

      Delete
  8. Nothing is worse than being in Canada and not witnessing the beauty of Niagara Falls. It is Canada's most famous natural attraction. Tourists should learn about Canada's tourist spots before visiting there. It will save

    your precious time and money. Thank you Madeline for posting this article.

    Regards,
    Great Journeys
    Canada Road Map

    ReplyDelete
  9. Banff National Park is such an amazing site for rock lovers. I've been there and it’s a lot fun, both in summer and winter. The glaciers and ice fields create an interesting scene to watch. I am so happy for you and your cute family. Say hello to baby Elle.

    Jeannette Lewis @ Welcome Pack Canada

    ReplyDelete
  10. really canada is a beautiful place and tourist are always
    crazy to trip
    there.

    ReplyDelete