10.29.2014

NOTES & KNOTS

Haha if you can't already tell, I am obsessed with baby headbands and Elle has so many of them. I have actually made most of them myself, but not this darling one! (Haha - her face!)

I came across the cutest little headband and legging shop on instagram the other day called Notes & Knots. You can see their stuff here or on instagram @notesandknots. How darling is this headband?!

They are made of the softest and stretchiest material so Elle hardly has an idea that she's even wearing it! One of the reasons I'm telling you about these headbands is not only because they are just so cute but also because they are so affordable! Each headband is just $7! 

Anyways. Just sharing some love because I wish I knew about these months ago!

Elle is 3 and a half months old already and I seriously am blown away with how fast it has gone. People tell you the cliche statement, "Oh they grow up so fast!" But man. I didn't know it was actually so true! We are loving each day with her. She has the BEST little personality that we are getting to know more each day. She has her moments like any baby does, but she really is overall such a great baby. When I'm up with her in the middle of the night and she's smiling and giggling, I can't help but just soak in the moments because I know they won't last forever. 

5 comments:

  1. i love how much elle already looks like a little grown-up, with her facial expressions and obvious personality. it's the cutest! and all of your headbands you put on her are darling! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she just makes the cutest faces. I love it. And her shirt is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so funny, I working on getting my etsy shop ready to open, and its leggings and headbands...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cute! I love her little face in the photo, so precious :)

    ReplyDelete