9.23.2014

IS IT TOO MUCH TO TITLE EVERY POST 'UTAH TRIP'?

Our 36 hour trip to Utah was short but sweet. My parents are in Kirkland, Ohio at some church history sites so Tyler and I have been staying in their room. My little sister Isabelle & her friend Heather walked in, in their swimsuits. Apparently Heather's hot tub wasn't working so they wanted to fill up my parent's tub with hot water to make their own hot tub. Haha so strange but whatever! Tyler and I were laying in my parents bed watching a movie when I took Elle in there to see what they were up to. It all started with dipped toes, and before we knew it Elle & I had joined! 

My little sister also found her old build-a-bear's sunglasses that we put on Elle - they were her perfect size! It was SO funny. We couldn't stop laughing!



We're now in Canada and have been having so much fun! Too much fun to stop and blog, oops! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment