9.12.2014

FRIDAY NIGHT DATE - TAMARACK

We are taking a quick trip to Utah again (surprise!) so that Tyler can take his MCAT! He took it this morning and I am so proud of him. He finds out his score in one month, but because the MCAT is changing in 2015, he is taking off the fall semester to study for it so that he can take it one last time before it's a lot more difficult with the addition of biochemistry and some psychology. We decided to celebrate after he took it this morning at Tamarack - a new restaurant in Provo that we have heard SO much about. 

Oh my. Where to even start. Everything about our dinner was phenomenal. I'm already wishing I could eat it all over again and we haven't even been home an hour. :) It's that good. 



If you're near Provo you seriously MUST stop by. So delicious & the decor is beautiful.


On a side note, we've had a few people tell us that taking Elle with us on dates doesn't classify them as "dates". I actually really disagree because bringing Elle is so much fun for us!


Half the time she sleeps so we get our alone time, and we are just so obsessed with her that we are those parents who struggle to leave their baby home :) I love our little family!

11 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this place, but I am definitely going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bringing her along totally counts as a date! We left Lyla home with my parents for 30 minutes so we could run to the store and it was so sad! Dates with babies sound like the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want to go there now...looks so good and super classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! My husband took the MCAT on September 9. He wanted to take it before the change as well. We are in that "waiting to find out our score" stage and it is nerve wracking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing about this place a ton lately! Looks so yummy! Also, your little baby's hair...I can't get over it! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, we drove past Tamarack the other day and I literally thought it was a trendy furniture store by what I could see through the windows in a half-second glance. But then I realized anyone selling trendy furniture in that part of town must be crazy and deduced that it might be trendy food instead. I want to go so bad! I'm glad to have a foodie recommendation for it now :) + thanks for including a picture of the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. could you be cuter!? i love your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here used hotel furniture for sale

    ReplyDelete