9.09.2014

FAMILY PICTURES

I've always loved photos. Since I can remember! Elle changes so much every single week that I want to wait a little longer until we pay to get professional photos done (because they would already look outdated by the time we got them back!) but I needed something to tie me over so we borrowed a tripod from our sweet neighbors and snapped a couple pictures literally 30 steps from our apartment. I told Tyler that if he dedicated 30 minutes to doing this with no complaining that I would go mountain biking with him this weekend in Utah and next week in Canada. He was all over that idea! Win-win, baby!






9 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with her hair! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I seeing it right or does your cute baby have red hair?? That is the awesomest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful! She is so cute!
    www.alovelyintention.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love em. You have the sweetest little family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soo obsessed! What a perfect little family! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!!! It's always a good idea to take pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh I love them, they turned out so good!

    ReplyDelete