8.25.2014

WEEKEND RECAP

This past weekend we decided to tackle another item on our bucket list for the last 4 months we will be living in Idaho! 

There's a fun camping park along the Snake River in Idaho called Beaver Dick. I know, weird name. But that's what it's called. I'm not really a camping girl (sorry dad!) so we settled on making tin foil dinners there. It was so much fun and we love taking Elle along on these little dates.



^ Notice the kitchen chairs. It was Tyler's job to pack up the supplies and we got in the car on the road and I looked back to see two kitchen chairs?? Hahaha. Men….

On another note, there is a new Indian restaurant in Idaho Falls and I could cry I am so happy. 
I can now live here happily for the next 4 months!!!!! (Can you tell I am excited?) 

The hardest part of living in Idaho for me has been the lack of….. THINGS. I sound very materialistic. That's not good. But in all reality - I miss good restaurants and…. people. I love the busyness of living in a city (Is Orem, Utah even classified as a city haha?) Although the simplicity of life here is wonderful, there are surely aspects of living in Utah that I miss.
Indian food is surely one of them.

Also - are these two not the sweetest? Heart overflowing.

10 comments:

  1. Orem is technically a city, but not what people think of when you say "city" haha looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! It's big enough for me, I miss living there!

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh he packed kitchen chairs? that made me laugh so hard i cried, seriously. husbands are so funny sometimes! also, tandoori oven has a location in logan as well! i used to frequent that place. SO GOOD, im glad you've got one near!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha seriously too funny! Kills me too! Men.. and the thing was that he didn't see a single thing wrong with it. haha! But yes that is what I've heard - we love it and are so happy we have one now!

      Delete
  3. I wouldn't be mad if you moved to orem. We could be neighbors & talk about babies all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously LOVE your blog, and you get me excited to be a mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice! I'm so excited that you have one now! Being a mama is the best and I am so excited for you!

      Delete
  5. ha ha kitchen chairs, literally lolling right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha right? Just so funny. Memories I guess, right??

      Delete