7.25.2014

WE'RE COMIN HOME

Well, they finally kicked us out of the hospital. I always heard you are so ready to get out once the time comes, and I so see where that comes from, but I was also a little sad! 


We loved our nurses & it was so nice to have them there for questions. And the hospital bed? The hospital bed! Don't even get me started. It was so nice and I loved the remote that made it move into whatever position haha, it made getting up & down so much easier on my scar that is healing up. 

Elle is the BEST baby! We are trying to not get too used to it because she can't be this perfect all the time. Right? She rarely cries, loves to cuddle, sleep, eat & her life is a continual cycle of just that. Our days are spent just cuddling her and resting. The c-section was wonderful, but it does require a lot of resting. We love on her all day & she is so cuddly which makes it so enjoyable. 

Both my family and my in-laws are in town helping us. (They're best friends, remember? So it's been so much fun for everyone) They have gone above and beyond helping us. My mom spent the past couple days when she wasn't with us at the hospital filling our freezer with homemade meals, completely scrubbing our entire house, ironing all of our clothes, the list goes on. My father-in-law has been working doing a ton of work on our cars and my mother-in-law filled our fridge with tons of yummy food for when we arrived back home. We feel so blessed and are so grateful for all they have done for us!

They have all spent most of their time the last few days with us in our hospital room drooling over Elle. Tyler & I's little sisters just adore her and it's so cute to watch. 

We always have some sort of camera out and we all keep laughing that this girl will have her entire life documented! 



18 comments:

  1. I don't know any other way to ask you this so my apologies if this is weird! On Monday I am going in to be induced and if the induction doesn't work I will be having a c-section! I am so nervous! I also have no idea what to bring to the hospital for the baby or me. Some people say don't bring much for the baby! But what are your thoughts since you just went through it within the last week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish I would have seen this in time! I'm so sorry! You are going to be great! That is so exciting & no matter how your baby gets here, it will all work out! Congrats, mama!

      Delete
  2. Okay, give us your secret on how to look beautiful during labor and delivery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet!! To be honest I was on second-day curls & felt really gross haha - but I had a c-section so I didn't even go through labor (a little bonus to a c-section haha)! Thanks Camille!

      Delete
  3. You are glowing! Gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison, I'm seriously so happy for you! She is so adorable and I just want to squeeze her little cheeks. I'm swooning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL baby and beautiful mama!! How sweet of your family to help!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So precious! How fun to have so much family there with you to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessie! It has been so fun - even more fun to watch everyone with her :)

      Delete
  7. you are glowing, and baby elle could not be more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks cute girl!! We think so too - haha!

      Delete
  9. She looks like you! So sweet and perfect - congratulations!
    www.dancingthroughsunday.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! She really does look very similar to my baby pictures - it's pretty funny!

      Delete