5.19.2014

FAMILY HOME EVENING: HIS CHOICE

Each week for Family Home Evening we rotate on who decides what we do. I try to do a lesson, a service activity, writing to his sister on a mission, or anything along those lines. Tyler's choices always involve sports and fun… watching an NBA finals game at Wingers, or playing basketball at the park.. you know the story. We make a good team I guess, balancing each other out :) Tonight Tyler wanted to head over to the oh so glamorous Teton Lakes Golf Club (again) and it was the most perfect evening! 

We love this little date because it's so cheap to do in Idaho and we have so much fun with it.  


Neither of us are really golfers but Tyler takes all sports seriously. It's pretty cute to watch. Tonight there were a lot more people on the course and Tyler wasn't loving the extra eyes.. I don't know why guys think they have to be the best at everything but I just kept telling him he was the best, hottest golfer I know. He is!


We're now closing off our night with NBA in the background while we finish up working on our Canadian thank-you letters! I am convinced to get these done ASAP before this baby comes! As for next week - I think we'll take a break from our golfing streak. I'm ready for something new :) For those of you who are married, what are your favorite FHE activities?! 

5 comments:

  1. I love that you guys do FHE!!! I hadn't really thought of doing it with just us, we have a hard enough time coming up with dates for the weekend! I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We try to each week! Some nights it's more serious than others nights haha. But I think it's good to start habits and also I am ALL for another date night each week :) Haha!

      Delete
  2. I can't quit laughing. That belly golfing! You two are way too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I know right?? There were some young teenage boys laughing as they watched me try to golf. I'm sure it was quite the sight :) Thanks Jessie!!

      Delete
  3. haha, if i let my husband pick dates we'd go someplace to watch the playoffs, too :) this has inspired me to try & do our own FHE amid our crazy schedules. you two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete