3.15.2014

WEEKEND FUN

Yesterday we had our last ultrasound! It was so sad because I just love ultrasounds! The craziest part is always being able to feel her kick and move as I watch her do it on the ultrasound. It's so bizarre and so amazing at the same time. This ultrasound was the long one and it took about 35 minutes. They did all the measurements and looked really closely at our little babe to make sure nothing is wrong. I was a teeny tiny bit worried that we would be told that she was a boy because I've heard of that happening to a few people recently! She reassured us that there was definitely nothing going on between her legs so that was good news for sure. Not that I wouldn't want a boy, but after 5 weeks of planning for a girl - mentally and temporally - I was so happy. 

We bought a dresser this last week for the nursery! Because our apartment isn't that big we (mostly me, Tyler could care less about the decor, set-up, etc. haha) are trying to figure out the best way possible to lay out our nursery! I never really thought our spare room was teeny tiny until we got a crib and a dresser in there. Yep, I'm going to have to start figuring out creative ways to make this look how I want it to! It's so fun and I can't wait to see it all come together. I already have a bunch of baby clothes already thanks to my sweet mom. With me being in Idaho with no where to shop, my mom is always using her free time to run to stores to find cute things. I started folding and organizing our little girl's clothes this morning. I snapped a picture of a few cute things because Jessica requested it :)

I hope you have fun plans this weekend! I don't know about you but weekends are what I live for so I'm a happy girl knowing that I can have today to relax and catch up :)

7 comments:

  1. cute!!! can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes!! I will for sure post more :)

      Delete
  2. Haha YES!!!! She is going to be one well dressed little girl :) baby clothes are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're so nice, aren't they so fun to shop for?? I feel like anything miniature is better :)

      Delete
    2. Totally, I have to physically stop myself all the time from buying clothes for my best friend who has a baby. haha

      Delete
  3. that little peter pan collar! i could cry, it's so cute! i want all girls someday--& looking at those clothes got me all giddy. also, you are so adorable as a pregnant girl! you pull it off beautifully ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said it once, I will say it again.... your baby is going to be better dressed than I can ever hope to be. SOOO excited for you and Tyler!

    ReplyDelete