3.25.2014

RECENT HAPPENINGS

I was thinking today how I've been slacking off with this blog and I think it's because I don't ever write when nothing major is happening in my life. It's as if I feel that I can only post when I am doing really cool, fun things. In reality, that's not really life so I decided to just open up this post and just start writing even though I don't think I have any pictures to post and pretty much all I do these days is school! 

This past weekend Tyler and I went to Utah which was just so fun. His family had their spring break and so they drove down to Utah. It's so fun how much our families love each other, and it makes me so happy. Like who's in-laws drive from another country to visit their son's wife's family?? I'm not sure but we love it. The weekend was filled with eating amazing food (I'm such a foodie, it's my favorite thing about leaving Idaho is eating at fun places), shopping, and spending time with family! My mom got me some cute Ralph Lauren shoes and some more cute baby clothes. We were so jam packed with activities all weekend but it was so fun and so hard to leave come Sunday. 

On Sunday after church, my two friends Ashlyn and Chelsea who are neighbors popped over to say hello! They came over right as my family and my in-laws were sitting down for Sunday dinner, so my cute mom was like, "Oh come on in, come eat with us!" It was so fun and as Tyler and I were driving home I couldn't help but think how lucky I am to have such great friends! 

The semester is just crazy! I will never take 20 credit hours again AND work AND be pregnant! It's just too much for me and I'm starting to think that being a mom sounds like heaven. (Don't break my perfect vision of what it really is, haha.) Today Tyler booked our babymoon to San Diego! Who ever invented babymoons?? I'll be honest and say that I was not 100% for it just because I wasn't sure that it was necessary and I thought we could have just as much fun spending Spring Break in Canada or Utah (and save a lot more money!) but Tyler was insistent and there was no changing that boy's mind. Now that it's booked and there isn't any going back, I am starting to get excited and moreover just looking forward to a break! 

I'm going to try to be better at posting more regularly, no matter if something exciting is happening in my life or not! If you want more regular quick updates follow me on instagram (@mrsmadelinevance) - sadly I post more often there than I do here!

5 comments:

  1. I love the photobomb in that picture! LOL! And you will totally treasure your babymoon. We like to do a couples vacation between every kid. This week: St. George for just us two! I'm from San Diego and am absolutely jealous you get to play on my old stomping grounds. Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just SO cute. yay for babymoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of a babymoon before! I hope you and Tyler have a fantastic time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love love love the new design! great job :)
    Hope you guys have a good time in San Diego.

    Sending a little sunshine from Germany,
    Anne

    You::Me::Us::Forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog through Instagram and I adore it already! Who is your designer for your page, it looks fantastic!
    Looking forward to more updates on you life and a baby moon sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete