3.08.2014

H A L F W A Y

How can it be that I am halfway through pregnancy?! Today marks twenty weeks and just the thought of meeting this little girl in only a few short months gets me so excited! I haven't done a pregnancy update like I did here in a while so I thought I'd do that :) 

How far along? 20 weeks!
Cravings? Grapefruit still sounds good all the time as do baja blast freeze's. I thought my horrible baja blast craving would be over by now but it's still holding out strong! My dad is in London right now and keeps sending me pictures of what he eats each day so you could say that everything he sends me is a craving as well. 
Aversions? Nothing too intense! Just things like fish or other strong foods.
Weight gain? About 4 pounds!
Missing? I forget what it feels like to not have such a strong sense of smell. My nose can pick up anything! It's not so fun and I look forward to the day when I will think my husband's cologne smells good again.  
Movements? YES! Oh my this is the best part of pregnancy. Our little girl kicks and moves all day long and it's my favorite. It's like she's saying "I'm here mommy!" It's so fun to look down and watch my belly pop up as she moves around and kicks. I filmed it on my phone the other day and I will have to upload a video of it because it's so dang cute!
Gender? Girl girl girl! 
Prep? We've actually been doing really well on preparation for our little girl. We have a crib, an adorable rocking chair, diaper bag (kind of, haha), clothes galore, and I'm still working on finishing up her triangle quilt. So far so good!


This afternoon Tyler and I went on a little walk around Porter Park so I brought my camera along for some fun. The weather today is so beautiful and it felt like spring! I'm in heaven and soaking it in before we get another storm, which is bound to happen in Rexburg :) This husband of mine can never take a photo seriously. Haha! Still love him. Happy weekend!


12 comments:

  1. Wow time goes by so fast! You both look sooo happy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really truly does! Thank you so much - we are so happy :)

      Delete
  2. You are glowing, Madeline! So happy for you & your soon-to-be family of 3. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! You are so sweet - we are just so excited!

      Delete
  3. seriously can't get over how adorable you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the nicest! You are so dang cute I swear you will be the cutest missionary in all of Argentina.

      Delete
  4. katie.bellflower@yahoo.comMarch 11, 2014 at 3:41 AM

    Oh yes, the weather is sooo good to us! Finally able to wear spring cloths!
    And your baby's gonna be a summer girl! Do you have a name for the little one yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am loving it! Yes she will be :) Sadly we have no names so far but we are accepting suggestions, haha. Send any ideas my way!

      Delete
  5. HOW EXCITING!!! Yay :) sweet photos and Yes my boyfriend and I wake up the same time every single morning; mornings chats are the best
    www.dancingthroughsunday.typepad.com
    x

    ReplyDelete