3.01.2014

19 WEEKS

Saturday mornings are my favorite because there is no better feeling than waking up knowing that I can sleep in just a little bit. It's so funny to me that Tyler and I, no matter the day, wake up at exactly the same time. I have no idea why - any other married girls have the same experience?? Well this morning, we laid in bed for about an hour just talking. (My favorite) and I was feeling our baby moving around like crazy! This has been happening for a couple weeks actually and just feels like rumbling and moving inside your stomache, and it is the coolest feeling. I put my hand on my stomach and all of the sudden my hand got jabbed - hard! Tyler hurried and put his hand on me and our baby was just movin' around like crazy for about an hour! I had never felt it from the outside before and it was the most amazing feeling. I think Tyler loved it so much because it was the first time he was able to really be involved with the pregnancy, because up until now, he's obviously known that there's a little baby girl inside of me but I think feeling her made it real. 

I spent the morning cleaning out our spare room so we can start setting up our nursery! It's been so fun to start getting everything ready... and it makes me so very exciting that we are almost halfway through this pregnancy - I can't wait to meet this baby girl!

10 comments:

  1. Oh KAY you are darling!!! I am so glad you're diligent about blogging during this process -- because then you'll be able to look back on everything and remember the little quirky details, and I also feel like I'm on your journey with you! Thanks for keeping us all included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiff that is so nice of you to say! I'm glad you feel like that because it's such a fun way to stay connected with people :) I love you!

      Delete
  2. I'm seriously obsessed, Thank you for writing all the time and being the cutest pregnant human, and laughing partner in crime in retarded classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you are so sweet courtney! I love you! I cannot wait for spring with you!

      Delete
  3. you are seriously the cutest! totally with you on the "waking up at the same time." weird how that happens, isn't it!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay good I'm so glad that I'm not the only one - don't you just love it?!

      Delete
  4. I'm loving your little baby updates! You have to show us the nursery when you're done, I bet it'll be cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole!! I will for sure post a picture. It still has a ways to go but when its done it will be up here for sure :)

      Delete
  5. Fun fun, it's so exciting when you can actually see the baby moving. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really is so magical! I'm at the point where the kicks don't hurt that bad so I'm enjoying it while it lasts:)

      Delete