1.22.2014

HUMP DAY BUMPDATE

Happy Wednesday! 


How far along? 13 weeks! I realized this morning that last week we didn't take our 13th week photo! So although I'm now half way through the week, I still wanted to do a quick update :)
Cravings? My morning sickness is virtually gone can I get a hallelujah? Because I'm feeling so much better, so many foods are sounding so good all of the sudden! I made enchiladas last night believe it or not (first meal in 3 months, poor husband) and am feeling more and more open each day to foods that aren't so bland. Life is great!
Aversions? Fried foods and Chinese, yuck!
Weight gain? Not even sure & trying not to care :)
Weird pregnancy moment: Nothing too embarassing lately expect for crazy dreams and round ligament pain. (No one ever warned me about that!)
Gender: Still thinking boy... (but secretly wanting a girl). Either way,  a healthy baby will be just fine with us! We get to find out in less than 3 weeks and I am counting down the days! Ahh!
Sleep? I'm not sleeping as much as I was in the first trimester, and this belly sleeper is having a hard time training myself to sleep on my left side! Waking up in the night with a numb shoulder is no fun, but I've got to figure it out sooner than later!





Tyler and I have a busy week ahead! On Sunday, we are driving to Boise, Idaho for his interview with the government on Monday morning. Have you seen The Proposal? We are living that this weekend! They will separate us and grill us (praying I don't break down and ruin it!) to make sure that we got married because we were in love and not because he paid me. Haha, it should be interesting but a fun adventure none the less! Then next weekend, because we will finally be able to cross the border, we are driving up to Canada to do an open house! It's so last minute, but was really the only weekend it worked for both of our families. Plus, I was thinking the sooner the better with this bump of mine growing more and more each week! Haha it's pretty funny that we will be doing our open house & we are expecting. I'm so excited because I seriously adore Calgary and it will be so fun to meet some of Tyler's friends as well as Vance family friends that I haven't had the chance to meet yet. Here's to a week of crazy bliss! 

What are your weekend plans? Anything fun?

18 comments:

  1. SO cute! This is all so exciting for you two! Congrats again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, you are so stinking cute. And no worries about winding up sleeping on your back. It happened to me all the time, and according to the experts, it's okay too. Have fun in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that means a lot Jessie.. it's so strange having this belly all of the sudden! Thanks so much it was really fun!

      Delete
  3. HAHA! The proposal part of this was my favorite. That is hilarious yet not at the same time, because it's real!
    You are the CUTEST pregnant woman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes, it was just like it too :) I'll post about it soon!

      Delete
  4. madeline, good luck with your interviews this weekend! that sounds intense..but your proposal reference was hilarious! i love it. can't wait to see pictures of calgary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Kayla! They went well and it was scary but we survived :)

      Delete
  5. What's your due date & when so you get to find out what your having!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am due on July 26th and I find out what I am having in one week! SO EXCITED!

      Delete
  6. Seriously you're the cutest thing! I'd be terrified of mucking things up because of the pressure, I hope things went well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Nicole!!! That's exactly what I was worried for but it went really well :) I will post details soon!

      Delete
  7. Uhm So awesome! I am due july 25th! I found out last friday what I am having! (A boy!!) It is soooooo much more exciting when you know whay you are having!!congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you weren't anonymous so we could talk! Because how close are our due dates?! I'm so happy for you, whoever you are! Feel free to email me anytime!!

      Delete
  8. Super Cute! I cant wait for this stage of my life. p.s pulling off the stripes!

    www.dancingthroughsunday.typepad.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are so sweet! It is truly such a fun and beautiful stage!

      Delete