1.01.2014

FIRST COMES LOVE, THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES...

Tyler and I are so excited about some news that we have been thrilled about for the past two and a half months! It's even more exciting to get to share it with our friends and family who we love. Now you get an idea of why I've been MIA for the past couple weeks. Part of me felt like writing in my blog was lying because I wasn't telling a huge part what I deal with every day! Morning sickness has had the best of me, but it'll all be worth it for a beautiful little babe. 


 At 9 weeks we started taking weekly pictures, so here you have 9 week and 10 weeks (which is more like 10.5 weeks, whoops!). 

The past few months have been such a roller coaster and the details will come, I promise! We feel overwhelmed with gratitude and are so looking forward to everything that 2014 will bring to us.

16 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! What an adventure this year will be for you two! xoxo

    djpetersen1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A tiny baby bump already. I'm so excited for you both. Your hearts are about to grow a thousand times bigger. I hope the morning sickness dissipates soon. P.S. I also went MIA on my blog the first trimester, so if I turn up missing on the internet later this year, you can guess why. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh that baby bump kills me…baby fever over here in Germany ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are so sweet:) It'll just keep growing!! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, dear friend! I am so, so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tara thank you!!! We will chat SOON I promise!!

      Delete
  5. So exciting!!! Congratulations!

    writteninthemidst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexa, your blog is the cutest!!

      Delete
  6. congrats, cute girl! you will no doubt be the cutest mother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kayla! You are too sweet!

      Delete
  7. This is sooo exciting! I'm sure the secret was killing you, I couldn't have done it! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it totally was and that's why I couldn't let it last one day longer ;) Thanks Morgan!

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh! Congratulations! I am so extremely excited for you both. You're going to make amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete