1.06.2014

CHRISTMAS BREAK

School has officially started and it's definitely bittersweet. Over Christmas Break, we…

Took pictures in the beautiful Christmas snow! (nothing big, just my little sissy shot them)

Went out to eat to way too many restaurants.. thanks mom and dad! This was one of my favorites.. Thai food never disappoints.

Stopped by the Allen Edmonds store in SLC… Vance boys can't seem to have too many Allen Edmonds. Tyler blames it on his dad!

Gave Tyler his bike, which he biked all around the neighborhood all Christmas Day. He was like a little boy in a candy shop! (I know I already posted this picture.. but it makes me so happy so I'm reposting:) )

Enjoyed gourmet breakfasts each day. My mom is amazing. My favorite were the Æbleskivers - yum yum!

Took a trip to St. George with my parents. The boys needed their mountain biking fix! (without snow!)

And met up for dinner with family!

It was such an amazing trip - and such a nice break away from it all! We feel so blessed to have such great family and friends. 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! it was so nice - I'm wishing I could relive it!

      Delete
  2. I love it to be home and to have the whole family around me :) Looks like a lovely christmas break!
    xoxo Apfelblütchen

    You::Me::Us::Forever



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is truly nothing better!! I hope yours was lovely:)

      Delete
  3. Your photos are so pretty! And that first picture is heavenly. You two. You two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks amanda! You are always so kind. :)

      Delete
  4. You are a gorgeous girl and we need to go shopping together--cutest style. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas! Did you break the pregnancy news to your family then? (We did that one Christmas, except I was 23 weeks along. Haha) Good luck in school this semester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go shopping with you any day! I love getting good deals though so hopefully you can be patient with me as I search the clearance racks! So we actually told them over Thanksgiving break. I will post about that soon because it's too funny!

      Delete