12.17.2013

REMEMBER ME?

Okay, I need to apologize. I've been MIA due to finals.. but the end is near. I promise. Life lately has consisted of lots of papers, studying, trips to the testing center, quick meals, and studying in bed which always ends up in a nap. 

I was contacted about a month or so ago by the lovely Kimberly! She is a blogger too and just so adorable. She asked if I would mind being featured on her blog for "Mormon Monday"! So exciting! I love any chance I have to share my faith with others. You can read the feature here!

Good luck with last minute holiday shopping and finals if you are in school! I promise to be back soon!


6 comments:

  1. you poor thing! I hope you still can enjoy the Christmas season ... really sweet interview :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! You are too sweet. I will be surely glad when finals are all over :)

      Delete
  2. Finals... always such a crazy time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true!! But guess what? I'M DONE NOW! So happy!

      Delete
  3. Thankfully finals were over last week for me. Now it's time to tackle some last minute Christmas shopping.

    Good luck with your finals and Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much cutest girl!! I'm so happy to have them done. But I will need the good luck to finish all my christmas shopping! Thanks so much! Good luck with all of yours!!

      Delete