12.04.2013

LIFE LATELY

St. George was beautiful and I've been craving that warm sunshine since the moment we left! I was even more sad upon returning to Idaho where it was seriously beyond freezing with 6 inches of snow! So now the Christmas countdown begins.. (can't wait to spend Christmas in Utah this year!)

On another note, the power went out today! I got up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the light (half asleep, at that) and it didn't work. Tried again. Again. Nothing. I realized what had happened and I ran into our bedroom and jumped on the bed! "The power's out!!" Tyler, fully asleep, wasn't as thrilled as I was. He eventually woke up and we laid in bed for 3 hours - yes 3 hours - and just enjoyed being together. Love these special days. 

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm a little jealous of your cuddle sesh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessie, I hope you did as well :) And yes, you know how great those are. It made my week!

      Delete
  2. laying in bed for 3 hours… cuddling and talking ? sounds soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It was amazing :) Thanks cute girl!

      Delete
  3. Laying in bed doing nothing but just hanging out is the BEST. It's those moments that I'm super gratefulf or.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I just soaked it in :) Never want those moments to end!

      Delete