11.29.2013

SO MUCH NEEDED

I've been enjoying amazing company (both my family & my in laws), eating well, laughing lots & having the time of my life soaking up the sun in St. George. Three more days of heaven and I will continue to fill up on endless trips to Kneaders, Swig & lots of family lovin.


Loving the balcony with the most amazing view.. 

Black Friday madness. We didn't even buy anything but the people watching was prime.

My lovely sister-in-law.

Me & my babe before he heads off to tackle some mountains. Loving the do rag, I'm sure you are too.

Shopping sistas!

The boys.. 
My dad, Scott (Tyler's sister is on a mission - he's her boyfriend), Tyler & his dad.

I hope your Thanksgiving break has been wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who did people watching on Black Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! You are so cute. Don't worry, you most definitely were not the only one :)

      Delete
  2. i went to a walmart for black friday one time and it was the craziest thing ever. What's crazier is that this was a hidden walmart kind of, so I can only imagine the regular ones! You are brave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seriously was a ZOO! So much fun though. The people fighting over a $2.00 DVD was the highlight, I have to say. :)

      Delete