11.06.2013

SNOW

This morning I woke up and checked Facebook in bed. Before we talk about what happened on Facebook, I am slightly embarrassed that the first thing I did was check Facebook… but I did and that's that.. Yikes! On Facebook, my cute neighbor posted a picture of outside… everything was completely covered in snow!! I jumped out of bed, opened the window and sure enough, SNOW!

So of course, I had my husband (No I don't have a personal photographer) trench out to the snow, that was by then melted, to snap a few shots. Now you know how girls get photos of themselves on their blogs. It's not a tripod, a random passerby. It's my husband who was anxious to get back to his breakfast ;)

Happy Wednesday!

+ not sure if I've mentioned, by I'm back on instagram again! yay! @mrsmadelinevance 
+ 22 days until thanksgiving and yes I am counting down.
+ that awkward moment when you press publish too early and that explains this short and random post.





Did I mention I have to read an entire book by tonight? Procrastination at it's finest, people. That's where I'll be...

9 comments:

  1. Can I please have your outfit? haha I love hearing about you and your husbands everyday things! So jealous it snowed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just the sweetest! Haha my husband is a fun guy.. my stories don't do him justice. Remind me where you are from again?

      Delete
    2. Virginia :) It snows here just not nearly that early... usually way after Christmas haha.

      Delete
  2. Obsessed...with your outfit, blog, and everything about this

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a babe! I LOVE the snow! I'm so sad about everybody complaining so much about it. After all, it's NOVEMBER. And we are in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I know.. I kind of love the snow in a weird way:) I'm always so happy when it comes for the first time!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I can't see your Instagram photos :(
    Do I need to sign up on Instagram to see them?
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My instagram name is @mrsmadelinevance and if you have instagram, all you have to do is follow me and then you can see my pictures!! Thanks Katie! :)

      Delete