11.24.2013

MY SUNDAY SURPRISE

Today was seriously so beautiful! I celebrated by wearing a very spring-like outfit. 


As Tyler and I were headed out the door this morning for church, I received the best text from my good friend Tori:

Tori and I have been the closest of friends since she moved into my ward back in 6th grade. We have so many memories together from us signing up for track together, to going to the Twilight premieres together, to some pretty crazy stuff that no one probably cares to hear about ;) Tyler and I headed off to church and I was all smiles.. couldn't wait for after church!

Reunited & never felt so good! 

It's so fun to visit with old friends. We spent the entire night reminiscing about our childhood and all of the crazy fun memories we've had together. Being with this girl was like we hadn't skipped a beat! I loved today because of her and it was fun to get to know her boyfriend Jantz too!

6 comments:

  1. FUN!! Surprising friend visits are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! So fun! I loved every minute of it! :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your outfit! Aren't surprises the best!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brooklyn! Spring colors kind of, but it's ok :) I love them!

      Delete
  3. Nothing better than a weekend with a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it truly was just so fun! Thanks Jessie!

      Delete