11.01.2013

HOLIDAY SEASON HORRAY!

November is one of my very favorite months for a few reasons...

+ It's my birthday month, and birthdays always make a month.

+ To me, November means the holiday season has begun! Who doesn't love this time of year?

+ Thanksgiving! I have never loved pie or stuffing (call me crazy) but I do love thanksgiving for multiple reasons. One being that I love mashed potatoes more than life, and two being time spent with those that I love most.

+ Black Friday - enough said.

+ One month closer to Christmas! 

I'm excited to spend my first birthday as a married woman and my first Christmas with Tyler. Although I'm not sure we will have a tree this year (crying) I am excited to collect decor for the holidays throughout the years to come. My mom always tells me it comes through time. Coming from the lady with the most amazing tree - pictures to come. I feel as if the holidays are a way to go out with a bang for the amazing year of 2013 and I couldn't be more excited. 

Cheers to the holiday season!


4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this time of the year. The anticipation of the Holiday season is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Chelsea! It's my favorite and I'm going to do my best to just soak it all in!

      Delete
  2. I agree I love November! and I sure do love eating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE November!!!! It's one of my favorite months! So many things to look forward too!

    ReplyDelete