11.26.2013

ARE WE THERE YET?

I took this picture while packing last night because Tyler had the smallest little duffle bag that he didn't even fill up & I, on the other hand, filled my massive bag to the max. You could say there is an apparent difference between boys and girls. Wouldn't you say?

The day is here… it is finally time for Thanksgiving break! I'm not kidding when I say that I have been counting down for this trip for as long as we've known about it (which is about a month).

Tyler's family is flying down from Canada, and we are all going to St. George together! (Yes, his family and my family. Together. One house.) So much excitement right now. So I know what you're thinking, though. "Both of your families?" As bizarre as it sounds, our families are best friends! We really did grow up identically and our family situations are spot on. I'm so very excited. 

I'm praying for sunshine!

8 comments:

  1. seriously that sounds soooo fun! that way you have both sides there. so jealous. have fun cute gal! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it will just be so perfect! Thanks so much!!

      Delete
  2. That is so adorable! Seems like a perfect Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Brooklyn thanks!! It will be so fun! I hope you have a great one as well!

      Delete
  3. i am super jealous that you get both families at the same time! that's the hardest part about being married during the holidays--having to split time between the two. sounds like you lucked out--enjoy sunny st george! yay for breaks and excuses to eat lots of food :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. somedays I think it's just too good to be true! I feel very lucky! but thanks so much kayla! I'm so excited to stuff myself silly & play with family (: I hope you have the best thanksgiving!

      Delete
  4. You two have a great time with your loves ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! We had such a beautiful weekend!

      Delete