10.08.2013

TODAY

Fall is falling! Okay is this new change in weather beautiful or what? In Rexburg, there's a slight chill in the air, the leaves are starting to turn, and I just love it. I made pumpkin bread this past weekend and it's already all gone. (I'm like obsessed with anything pumpkin) I don't think I've ever been soo excited for the holiday season!
today:
+ I wore my very favorite dress I got from asos. It feels like i'm wearing pj's to school which is great.
+ I walked past this adorable house today and I wanted to buy it
+ Tonight, I'm giving myself a homework break (yes I know it's only tuesday)
+ I'm making homemade rolls and this yummy jam while turning on my pandora station. HELLO yes.

8 comments:

  1. being married makes the holidays so much more exciting for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I cannot wait! PS congrats on buying a house! soooo exciting!

      Delete
  2. that house is adorable! rexburg almost has a little to chilly of a breeze! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it! haha but yes you are right, it's getting so cold!

      Delete
  3. I want your dress! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete