10.13.2013

SEE YA, PARK CITY

Tyler and I leave Park City later this evening to head back to Idaho. I'm so sad because it's been so much fun to spend time with my family, shop and to enjoy the beautiful turning leaves right out our window.

My mom bought us all day passes for the mountain so we spent most of yesterday doing the alpine slide, the "coaster", and all of the fun things there are to do on the mountain.

My dad loves to mess with me. This is me saying, "Dad can you take it straight please?" Tyler is just loving that my dad was playing with me. I just wanted a picture!






See ya again soon Park City (hopefully!)

2 comments:

  1. I heard park city is beautiful right now and looking at your pictures its true! ps. i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooo pretty! Pictures do not do it justice. Thanks so much!!

      Delete