10.15.2013

OUR LITTLE LOVE NEST

Tyler and I currently live in lovely Rexburg, Idaho. The small city of Rexburg will always hold a special place in my heart.

It is the place...
Tyler and I had our first kiss,
I fell in love with my sweetheart,
Where he proposed,
Where I said YES,
Where I received my endowment,
&
Where we moved into our first apartment.

It's a happy place.

Here's a few photos of our home. I don't like to call it "our apartment" as much as I like to call it our home. Home sounds so much more warm, don't you think? 

















We have a second bedroom that we are using as an office right now. It can easily be made a spare room so please come visit us!

17 comments:

  1. So cute! I love all the pillows. You and your husband are cute - and your blog! It makes me wanna decorate a house!
    xo Morgan
    morgansbeautifulmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! My husband hates the pillows haha. But I love them so they stay :) Thanks so much, I love your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. Holy cow! I was looking at these pictures thinking "there is no way that is Hyde Park..." haha I adore it! Where did you find that & sign?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nichole!! You are so cute. I got it at TJ Maxx actually! It was teal but I painted it peach for our wedding.. we used it as decor. :)

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful house! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I may have used it… :) sorry dad haha i'll give it back asap

      Delete
  5. Alright, you pinterest home person. this is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blame you for my over-spending at Ikea today :) Your apartment is so classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you go girl :) Post pictures of yours!

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous home! Jealous.... and impressed! It looks like something from a magazine.

    ReplyDelete