10.31.2013

KATE MIDDLETON & PRINCE WILLIAM

Tyler and I didn't have plans for Halloween this year until our cute friends threw an ADORABLE halloween party. I wish I would have taken pictures of it, but we were just having way too much fun to stop and even think of taking pictures. However, we did manage to take a few pictures before we left. I will apologize before hand for the blurry iPhone pictures. My goal was a combination of these two:

and the result?



Notice the ring? Yes I wore it all day - it was my favorite part. You can't see, but I'm also wearing nylons. A Princess Kate MUST. Adults can do halloween too ya know, and did I have fun with it or what. (Tyler, not as much)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

  1. best costume idea EVER! i wish i would have thought of it. you & your husband are a darling couple! (ps--the doll is the best part, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! you'll have a little baby by yourself in about 7 months! congratulations!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's so true! What were the chances?! :)

      Delete