10.19.2013

JUST SO YUMMY

So lately I've been loving every single recipe that I've made from this site here. This time around, I made the balsamic chicken with roasted ranch potatoes. I've made this 4 times in the past month, not even kidding. Oh. My. Goodness. Tyler and I lick our plates clean, it is soooo delicious. I marinated the chicken the night before, which I highly recommend. This meal was quick, fast, easy, and can I say yummy ten times in a row? So flavorful and I can't wait to make it again.



Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Ranch Potatoes

Chicken Marinade:
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
2 tsp. thyme
2 Tbsp. dijon mustard
2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 cup olive oil
4 boneless chicken breasts

1. Put the vinegar, thyme, mustard, garlic powder and olive oil in a resealable plastic bag. Close the bag and shake to combine the ingredients, squeezing with your hands if necessary.
2. Open the bag and drop the chicken breasts inside. Seal and let marinade for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Once chicken has marinated, grill over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes a side, basting with the leftover marinade a few times as it grills.



Roasted Ranch Potatoes

2 lbs. small red potatoes, cubed 

1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 (1 oz.) packet powdered ranch dressing mix

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place potatoes in a medium bowl, add oil and stir to coat. 
3. Add ranch dressing mix and stir until well coated.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread into a single layer.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until brown and crisp.



I PROMISE you will love this.

2 comments:

  1. stealing this recipe!!! THANKYOU!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try this tonight! Hope it turns out delicious :)

    ReplyDelete