10.23.2013

GRATEFUL

Yesterday I was having one of those days where I couldn't stop complaining. I was hungry, I didn't get enough sleep, I wasn't in the mood to do homework, I didn't want to do any cleaning, and I told Tyler that I just couldn't wait to move away from Rexburg and move on with life. 

Then today it hit me. Where is my gratitude? I have so many things to be grateful for. 

I am grateful for an amazing family who I love, and can I just mention how lucky I am to have the BEST in-laws. 
I am grateful for an apartment and for an amazing ward and ward friends. 
I am grateful to be healthy, and for a healthy husband.
I am grateful for my husband who after all my complaining, took me to a chinese restaurant. (my fav)
I am grateful for a laptop, a cell phone, and technology that makes communicating and school so much easier for me.
I am grateful for the best job in the whole world.
I am grateful for a husband who loves me and cherishes me.
I am grateful for a husband who always fills my flower vase in the kitchen with fresh flowers.
I am grateful for a husband who cares, and who says, "Wanna just go cuddle & talk?" MY FAVORITE. 
I am just grateful. 

Life is so good and it's too short to complain and to feel negative about my circumstances. I am definitely that girl who is always looking forward to the next stage in life and once again, I am grateful for a husband who helps me to remember that every stage is the best stage, and to slow down and enjoy this beautiful life we live.




6 comments:

  1. This made me happy:) thanks for always being that example you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There truly is so much to be grateful for. Lately, I've had such a hard time being grateful because certain health issues. Like it's so easy to focus on what's wrong with me instead of what GREAT is going on in my life. Your example is amazing. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Amanda. I didn't know that you were having health issues. I will pray for you! You're right though, life is so much better when I can focus on the positive in life. :)

      Delete
  3. So much beauty in this post! A great reminder to always be thankful for what is in front of you and little blessings along the way! Thanks for blessing my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brooklyn! You are so sweet! Always!

      Delete