10.30.2013

CRAVE

So back in August, Tyler's family had a big family reunion in Coeur D'Alene and on our way home, we stopped in Missoula, which is the cutest college town in Montana. There's only three things I remember about this drive home: food, ice cream and crying. 

Food because we found the most amazing brazilian place to eat. Since our honeymoon, we have fallen in love with the app Yelp for finding fun places to eat. We consider ourselves serious food connoisseurs. Each time we try a new restaurant, we love to critique it. We gave this one five stars. 


Ice cream because we went to a popular ice cream place recommended by a few locals we flagged down.
^ I miss my wedding nails!

& crying because I was on my period and I don't even remember why I was crying. The joy of being a girl right? But the plus, is that I get hangry a lot (as my husband calls it - angry because I get hungry) and so Tyler knew that if he could get some food in me I would be much more pleasant. Which was very true.

Five on Black was fantastic. It was very trendy inside and there were a lot of hippies in this town which made for a fun feel. Some of my favorite memories with Tyler are ones like this summer evening.. spontaneous explorations in unknown places. I'm soaking in these times.. times when it's just us. Times where we have no real agenda and no one relying on us. I always say to Tyler, "I wish I could relive our wedding day. That was the best day of my life." He always responds by saying, 

"Everyday is the best day of my life with you."

And he's right. Each day is better than the last. 


4 comments:

  1. You both are so amazing! Five on Black seems so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Brooklyn!! It was the cutest place and just so fun!

      Delete
  2. So.... that hangry thing....
    Is the story of my life.
    Props to Tyler, because that is worth quoting. Now I will have a good word to explain to people.
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yes! I am glad you know what I am talking about Tiff - and I am also glad i'm not the only one around here who gets feeling that way :)

      Delete