10.09.2013

A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING

I've just been struggling this week! I'm either messing around, wasting time on Facebook, looking here or here or spending way too much time cooking just because I love it. 

Tonight I was convinced that I needed to go on a run, and then I would be able to concentrate. Just as I was going to leave, Tyler called me and said that he volunteered me to watch a bunch of babies at the nursery during institute. yes yes yes. I didn't even hesitate and I ran straight to the church.

I love babies.
Yes I counted my quick run to the church as my daily run.
Yes I ate ice cream after.
Yes I want a little tiny baby. 
Now time for some homework. Wish me luck.



6 comments:

  1. Hahahha oh hey sounds like me, I need to run.....but I don't want too. Oh well Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a running friend! I am just lacking a lot of motivation ;)

      Delete
  2. solution to your problems: get pregnant:)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha solution to all my problems! I love you too ash!

      Delete
  3. You're adorable. I concur with Ashlyn. Pretty sure you'd make a perfect little mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, you are so nice! Thanks so much girl :)

      Delete