9.07.2013

IDAHO STATE FAIR


Tyler and I went to the Idaho State Fair and LOVED every minute of it. From the fried food to the animals, it was a BLAST. We tagged along with Tyler's best friend Dane. For dinner, the two of them insisted on getting a famous fair favorite, the Bullseye Burger. You guys, this whole concept of a hamburger and a donut mixed into one meal kind of made me sick. But boys will be boys. They ordered their "burgers" (if you can even call them that) and I ordered my own separate dinner - haha. But I will say that I wanted to try them, just to say that I did, and they weren't that bad. 


So if you're looking for a heart attack, a stroke, or a rise in your cholesterol, a state fair is your golden ticket.

1 comment:

  1. The very very first time I went to a State Fair was last year in Idaho (my husband is from Idaho Falls). And I fell in love. I LOVE idaho. The state fair. And these pictures too :)

    ReplyDelete