9.02.2013

J-DAWG SAUCE COPYCAT


Okay I'm easily the first person to admit that I do not care for hot dogs. However, if you are familiar with the Utah-county famous J-Dawgs, you know about their famous sauce. Because my husband really likes hot-dogs, we compromised. We cooked up a chipolte chorizo chicken sausage with mango and adobo (which was actually really healthy, and purchased at Winco) and on top, home-made J-Dawg sauce! I paired it with cucumbers because they are my favorite and they're extremely easy. :) There's just something about a sweet southern barbecue sauce that I love!


J Dawg Copycat Sauce
3/4 cup ketchup
3/4 cup barbecue sauce
2 Tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 cup barbecue
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar

Mix everything together, and there you go! So easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment